Saturday, February 5, 2011

D is for...

D is for Day, Snow. Hooray for snow in Austin! Still went into lab but it was pretty cool to see snow covered streets and mostly empty roads on my way in. Stopped by Ken's Doughnuts on the way to grab breakfast leading to:

Breakfast: Doughnuts! I asked for a random assortment and started eating them when I got to lab. Had planned on giving lots away but since almost no one was there I occasionally grabbed another. And another. And another. And then realized I had eaten ten. Soooo many doughnuts.

Lunch: Dates stuffed with Danish blue cheese.

Dinner: Pork dumplings with some Dogfish Head 90 minute IPA.

All in all a solid day (mostly filled with doughnuts). Still need to go shopping for the upcoming letters. Onwards to 'E'!

1 comment:

  1. dude you should put a picture of the assortment of doughnuts!!

    ReplyDelete