Monday, February 7, 2011

F is for...

F is for fricative frittata. 'F' began with fries at Frank's after midnight and a sweet Robert Randolph show Saturday night. Slept in late and then went for my marathon crucible run. Managed to finish 20 miles which means that I can finish the marathon in two weeks. Woohoo! So my only real 'meal' of the day (as I didn't finish my run until 6pm) was this: a feta, fontina, fig frittata. Quickly devoured, it was tasty.

Went to HEB to pick up some stuff for the next few days. 'I' proves to be tricky as I have iced tea and ice cream. Sure, I know that spending all day eating ice cream isn't the worst thing in the world, but if anyone thinks of anything to supplement it let me know.

1 comment:

  1. Iceberg lettuce, Irish Egg Rolls, Italian bread, Idli (south indian dish), and i guess any italian or indian dish!
    :)

    PS: check this out too...http://www.ex-designz.net/recipe.asp?l=I

    ReplyDelete