Thursday, February 10, 2011

J is for...

Michael: Hello?

George Michael: Hey Jerky! I wanna buy a house, Dad. It's gotta be big!

Michael: You said Dad, buddy.

George Michael: (Dejected.) Shut up, Jerky.

The above quote is from Arrested Development. If you haven't seen it, do it now! Seriously, I can wait. It's streaming on Netflix. Don't have Netflix? Steal someone you know's password at jerky-point and then watch it. Now.






See? Wasn't that awesome? Now for 'J'-day.

Breakfast: Black cherry Jello and juice.

Lunch: Beef jerky with a few pickled jalapeƱo slices.

Snack: Bag of Jolly Ranchers.

Dinner: More beef jerky with the last of the Jello.

Hooray for Jerky! I've always loved it and now I had an excuse to eat it all day. Onwards to 'K'!

2 comments:

  1. I challenge you to incorporate an AD quote for the rest your blogging of The Alphabet Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you've been aching for "j" to come along so you could post that quote...

    ReplyDelete